Some basic information on music cognition & music technology.
Click here for information on my work in these fields.
Frequently asked questions
- What is music cognition?
- What is music technology?
- What kinds of questions do music cognition researchers focus on?
- Why is music cognition relevant to musicians?
- Why is music cognition important for psychologists?
- ICMPC 2010 (Seattle, Washington)
- AWC 2009 (Niagra-on-the-Lake)
- SMPC 2009 (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- APCAM 2008 (Chicago, Illinois)
- Acoustics 2008 (Paris, France)
- Music and Language II (Boston, MA)
- APCAM 2007 (Long Beach, California)
- SMPC 2007 (Montreal, Canada)
- MoCap 2007 (Montreal, Canada)
- SMC 2007 (Stockholm, Sweden)
- ASA 2007 (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- VSS 2007 (Sarasota, Florida)
- M&G2 (Manchester, UK)
- ICMPC9 (Bologna, Italy)
- VSS 2005 (Sarasota, Florida)
- ICMPC8 (Evanston, Illinois)
- ATMI (Kansas City, Missouri)
- MGMC (Evanston, Illinois)
More information about my research
- Research projects
- Browse/download publications
- Interesting demonstrations
- Some colleagues doing interesting work
- Suggested books and articles for further reading
[back to Home]